Departments & Divisions
Tatiana Cordova, M.D.
Family Medicine Residency Program
Tatiana Cordova, MD is a board-certified Family Physician and Assistant Professor/Clinical in the Family and Community Medicine Department of the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (UTHSCSA). After graduating from medical school at UTHSCSA in 2010, she moved to Corpus Christi, TX where she completed her Family Medicine Residency and Obstetrical Fellowship with a focus on Women’s Health and Obstetrical Care at the Corpus Christi Family Medicine Residency Program (CCFMRP). As a junior faculty member at the CCFMRP, Dr. Cordova taught Family Medicine residents and Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (TCOM) Third Year medical students who rotated through CHRISTUS Spohn South Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit to complete their OB/Gyn rotations. Upon completing her fellowship in 2015, she joined UTHSCSA as faculty to practice full scope Family Medicine and teach Family Medicine residents and Third and Fourth Year students. Besides caring for adult patients in her faculty clinic at the Family Health Center on the Robert B. Green Campus, she also teaches and supervises residents and cares for patients at various clinical sites including the Family Medicine Inpatient Service, Newborn Nursery, and the Labor and Delivery Unit at University Hospital, Kenwood and Salinas Prenatal Clinics, and Bexar County Juvenile Detention Center (JDC).
- 2015 - Clinical Fellowship - Obstetrics Fellowship - Corpus Christi Family Medicine Residency Program
- 2014 - Residency - Family Medicine - Corpus Christi Family Medicine Residency Program
- 2010 - MD - Doctor of Medicine - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2005 - BS - Chemistry, Minor in Biology and Spanish (Cum Laude) - University of Texas Pan American
- 8/2015 - Assistant Professor/Clinical and Faculty Physician - UT Health San Antonio, Family & Community Medicine, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 6/2016 - Present, Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) Course 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
- 8/2015 - Present, Residency Didactics, UTHSCSA
- 8/2015 - Present, Post Graduate Rotation Supervision, UTHSCSA/UHS
- 8/2015 - Present, Family Practice Clerkship, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- American Board of Family Medicine