Departments & Divisions
Jayanta Chaudhuri, M.D.
Dr. Jay Chaudhuri was born in Iowa City, Iowa and grew up in San Antonio, TX. He attended The University of Texas at Austin for his undergraduate studies in the field of chemical and biomedical engineering. He graduated medical school at UT Health Science Center Long school of Medicine.
Dr. Chaudhuri competed three years of General Surgery residency at UTHSCSA. Following which he completed his radiology residency and Body MRI fellowship at UTHSCSA.
Dr. Chaudhuri has been Staff Radiologist at Brooke Army medical center since 2006. He also serves as Assistant Clinical Professor at UTHSC at San Antonio and Uniformed Services of the Health Sciences School of Medicine at Bethesda, MD.
- 2005 - Residency - Radiology - UTHSCSA
- 2001 - Residency - General Surgery - UTHSCSA
- 1998 - MD - Medicine - UTHSCSA
- 9/2007 - Clinical Assistant Professor - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Radiology, San Antonio
- American Board of Radiology