Jessica M Castorena, RN, MSN, CPNP-AC/PC
I am a certified Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and I currently work in the Pediatric Congenital Cardiac Unit. I work with many subspecialty teams who are dedicated to the care of pediatric cardiac patients. I have also had experience working in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit where I have the opportunity to work with medical and trauma patients. I enjoy working with kids of all ages and I hope to continue to work with such a diverse group of patients.
- 2009 - Post Master's Certificate - Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - University of Texas at Arlington
- 2007 - MSN - Nursing - University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2002 - BSN - Pediatrics - University of the Incarnate Word
- 8/2008 - Faculty Associate - UT Health SA, Pediatrics, San Antonio
I like to volunteer my time at various animal shelters.
- 2007 - Pediatric Nursing Certification Board