Fred Clifton Campbell Jr., M.D.
Associate Professor / Clinical
Fred C. Campbell Jr. is an Associate Professor / Clinical at Medical Arts Research Center PCC, Department of Medicine. He has been a Hospitalist for MARC since June 2015. Dr. Campbell has been a Clinical Professor for University Health Science Center since 1996. He received his M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX in 1976. Dr. Campbell completed Residency at West Los Angeles VA Medical Center in 1980. He has been awarded Best Doctors in America since 2006.
- 1976 - MD - Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine
- 1973 - BS - Zoology - Texas A&M College Station
- 1980 - Medicine - West Los Angeles VA Medical Center
- 1980 - American Board Internal Medicine
- 1977 - Texas Medical License-Texas Medical Board