Paige C Burau, FNP-C
Department of Orthopaedics
Paige Burau is a certified Family Nurse Practitioner specializing in Pediatric Orthopaedics. She earned both her Bachelor of Science and her Master of Science in Nursing at UT Health San Antonio and has been with the UT Health Department of Orthopaedics since 2015. She enjoys helping children with orthopaedic injuries and conditions heal and reach their fullest potential. Special interests include clubfoot, scoliosis, and fracture care.
- 2015 - MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 2012 - BSN - Nursing (Summa Cum Laude) - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 10/2015 - Specialist - UT Health San Antonio, Orthopaedics, San Antonio
Works collaboratively with orthopaedic surgeons in a clinic setting to evaluate, diagnose and treat pediatric patients with a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- 2015 - American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- 2015 - Texas Board of Nursing, APRN