Larisa Buck, D.O.
Assistant Professor / Clinical
Larisa Buck joined the Division of Hospital Medicine as an Assistant Clinical Professor at UT Health San Antonio and as a Hospitalist at University Hospital in 2014. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010 and completed her residency in internal medicine at University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2014. She is board certified in Internal Medicine. Her passions are taking care of our underserved population here in San Antonio and providing care to patients who are pre and post-transplant. When not taking care of patients or teaching medical students and residents she loves to spend time with her husband and her golden retriever Gus. Her passions outside of the hospital are traveling, running, swimming, hiking, reading, trying new restaurants and visiting National Parks.
- 2014 - Residency - Internal Medicine - University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2011 - Residency - Family Medicine - University of Nebraska Medical Center
- 2010 - DO - Osteopathy - Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 2003 - BA - Anthropology - Wesleyan University
- 9/2014 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Medicine, San Antonio
- American Board of Internal Medicine