J. Edgar Bost, M.D.
Dr. Bost attended Austin College in Sherman, Texas, where he majored in English and Biology. He left Austin College in 1978 at the end of his junior year to attend Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. He graduated from BCM in 1981 but stayed on at Baylor to complete an Obstetrics and Gynecology residency. At the completion of his residency in 1986, he returned to Sherman to open and run a private Obstetrics and Gynecology practice. He continued in private practice in Sherman until October 2007, when he joined the faculty at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. In August 2007 he received his MBA from UT Dallas. Dr. Bost’s major interests are minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, urogynecologic surgery, and the economics of medicine.
- 2007 - Master of Business Administration - Medical Management - The University of Texas at Dallas/The University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- 1981 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- 1986 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- 1982 - Internship - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- 2007 - Associate Professor/Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
2010 - Present - Expert Case Reviewer, Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
- 1989 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology