Brandon L Bolfing, M.D.
UT Health Shavano Primary Care Clinic
Primary Care Center
Dr. Brandon Bolfing is a board certified family medicine assistant professor/clinical in the Department of Family and Community Medicine and is currently working at UT Health Shavano PCC. The practice provides a large number of available procedures and ancillary services including allergy testing, pulmonary function testing, joint injections, and skin procedures and biopsies. He is also actively involved in teaching medical students at the practice. Dr. Bolfing enjoys the challenges of providing comprehensive care that encompasses a very wide spectrum of patient problems and looks forward to doing so for many years to come.
- 2011 - Residency - Family Medicine - Conroe Family Medicine Residency
- 2008 - MD - Medicine - The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- 2002 - BS - Biochemistry & Genetics (Magna Cum Laude with Honors) - Texas A & M University
- 4/2013 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Family & Community Medicine, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 5/2013 - Present, Family Practice Clerkship, The University of Texas Health Science Center
- 2011 - American Board of Family Medicine