Departments & Divisions
Ryan P Bierle, PA-C
- 2011 - MPAS - MPAS - Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- 2008 - BS - Biology - Texas State University
- 3/2016 - Clinical Instructor - UTHSCSA, Physician Assistant Studies, San Antonio
- 11/2015 - Critical Care Physician Assistant, Specialist and Critical Care Physician Assistant, Specialist - UTHSCSA, Medicine, San Antonio
- 1/2015 - Instructor/Evaluator - Watchtower DefenseSan Antonio
- 1/2014 - Instructor - Med Training GroupSan Antonio
- 4/2012 - Medical Specialist/Assistant Medical Team Manager - Texas Task Force - 1College Station
- 1/2012 - Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant, Specialist and Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant, Specialist - UTHSCSA, Emergency Medicine, San Antonio
- 9/2007 - Physician Assistant/Paramedic - Texas State Guard Medical BrigadeAustin
- 9/2006 - Emergency Medicine Consultant/Risk Management Committee - The Alzar SchoolBoise
Paquette R, Bierle RP, Cooley CW, King K, Ramos RM, Wampler DA, Michalek JE, Gerhardt RT. Evaluation of the Efficacy of the ITClamp for Hasty Compressible Hemorrhage Control Versus a Tourniquet during "Care under Fire": Special Operational Medical Association; 2016 Jul. (Journal of Special Operations Medicine; vol. 16, no. 2).
Roland Paquette PA-C, Ryan Bierle PA-C, et al. Evaluation of the efficacy of a novel soft-tissue clamp for hasty compressible hemorrhage control versus a tourniquet application during ?Care under Fire? : Poster Presentation National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP) 2016 Jan;. Roland Paquette PA-C, Ryan Bierle PA-C, et al. Evaluation of the efficacy of a novel soft-tissue clamp for hasty compressible hemorrhage control versus a tourniquet application during ?Care under Fire? San Antonio Military Health System & Universities Research Forum (SURF) 2015 Jul;.
- National Comm on Certif of Physician Assistants