Manoj Bhattarai, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Medical Director University Dialysis South
With the interest in teaching and learning in academic environment, I joined Division of Nephrology as Assistant Professor of Department of Medicine in 2018 after my fellowship. In addition to interest in General Nephrology, my special interest include Onco-Nephrology (kidney disease in patients with cancer). Since Jan 2019, I have served in the role of Medical Director at University Dialysis South. My personal hobbies include music (guitar), soccer and tennis.
- 2000 - MBBS - B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Nepal
- 2016 - Fellowship - Nephrology - UTHSA
- 2011 - Residency - Internal Medicine - SUNY Upstate Medical University
- 2005 - Residency - Internal Medicine - Tribhuvan University, Institute of Medicine, Nepal
- 04/2016 - Assistant Professor/Hospitalist - Cape Fear Valley Medical Center