Michael D. Berkus, M.D.
Dr. Berkus received his Doctor of Medicine degree from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio in 1976. He completed Obstetrics and Gynecology residency in 1980 at the University of Florida, and his Maternal-Fetal Medicine fellowship at UT Health San Antonio. Dr. Berkus is an Associate Professor. Dr. Berkus has been awarded the Outstanding Teaching Award, presented by Obstetrics and Gynecology Senior Residents. He has been an active researcher for many years, and is well published in many peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Berkus is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and the Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine. He is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 1976 - Doctor of Medicine - Medicine - Case Western Reserve University
- 1970 - Master of Arts - Computer Science - The University of Michigan
- 1967 - Bachelor of Science - Mathematics - Antioch College
- 1984 - Fellowship - Maternal-Fetal Medicine - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 1980 - Residency - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Shands Teaching Hospital University of Florida
- 1977 - Internship - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Shands Teaching Hospital University of Florida
- 1990 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- 1982 - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology