Teresa Barton, M.D.
Dr. Barton is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases. Her clinical interests include pediatric/adolescent HIV, sexually transmitted infections, and global health. She has worked extensively in global settings, incuding Haiti, Rwanda, South Africa and Laos. She previously served as the Chief Medical Officer for the Baylor International Pediatric AIDS Corps, overseeing training and development of the Baylor Global Health Corps.
- 2012 - DTM - Tropical Medicine & Travel Health - Gorgas Memorial Institute, Lima, Peru
- 1997 - M.D. - Medicine - University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- 1993 - B.A. - Medieval Studies - Smith College, Northampton, MA
- 2003 - Fellowship - Pediatric Infectious DIseases - University of Texas Southwestern
- 2000 - Residency - General Pediatrics - Children's Medical Center Dallas