Julie B Barnett, PT, DPT, MTC
Cinical and academic focus on non-surgical focus for orthopedic dysfuncttions. Clinical doctorate research focused on orthopedic gait dysfunctions in recreational runners. Curretly, collaborating with PM&R MD for outcomes and protocols pre and post regenerative/stem cell injections.
- 2004 - DPT - Physical Therapy - Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- 1985 - BPT - Physical Therapy - University of Texas Medical Branch
National research poster presentations on outcomes after regenerative injections at American College of Sports Medicine annual meeting 2019, National Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation meeting in 2019, and the American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting.
- 1/2009 - Assistant Professor - UT Heatlh San Antonio
- 1/2002 - Director of Physical Therapy - The Non-Surgical Center of TexasSan Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 2015 - current, National instructor of PT courses: live and webinar formats, Summit Professional Education
Faculty search committee member
Student Progress committee member
Faculty supervision of Physical Therapy students at Alpha Home. Pro Bono services for women in recovery from addictions with musculoskeletal concerns.
Scholarship Committe member UT Health
Medical first aid volunteer for Bike and Ski Patrol in New Mexico
Pro Bono runner consults for recreational runners in the San Antonio area
President of Condo Association in New Mexico
Poster presentation Glasgow Scotland on foot strike patterns in recreation marathon runners at International Sports Medicine Consortium
Clinical Director at The Non Surgical Center of Texas in San Antonio since 2002
Clinical Expertise on foot biomechanics: shoes and OTC/custom orthotics
Certified Manual Therapist since 1995