Institutes & Centers
Sukeshi Arora, M.D.
Dr. Sukeshi Arora is a native of San Antonio, graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas, and completed her Internal Medicine Residency and Medical Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at UT Health San Antonio. She is Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology/Oncology, UT Health San Antonio. As a medical oncologist, her clinical and research interests are gastrointestinal malignancies and high-risk gastrointestinal cancer syndromes, such as Lynch syndrome.
- Residency - The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- Fellowship - University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas
- Medical School - University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Research & Grants
Clinical Trials, Gastrointestinal Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer, Phase I
Experimental and Developmental Therapeutics Program
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine/Hematology