Maureen Alvarado, D.O.
Family Medicine Residency Program
Dr. Alvarado is a board certified assistant professor/clinical in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UT Health San Antonio where she mentors medical students. Dr. Alvarado provides health care to pediatric, adolescent, and geriatric patients at the UT Health Family Health Center- Downtown at 903 W. Martin- a patient-centered medical home certified practice. Her areas of focus include preventative care and wellness, women’s health, chronic disease management and osteopathic manipulation. Dr. Alvarado is also an assistant professor in the Department of Family and Community Medicine at UT Health San Antonio where she mentors medical students.
- 2016 - Residency - Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University
- 2011 - Doctor of Osteopathy - Osteopathic Medicine - Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- 9/2016 - Assistant Professor/Clinical - University of Texas Health Science Center, Family Medicine and Community medicine, San Antonio
- 2016 - Osteopathic Family Medicine Board Certification
- 2016 - American Board of Family Medicine