Departments & Divisions
Alfonso Aguilera, D.D.S.
- 2008 - Residency - Chief Resident, General Practice Residency - University of Puerto Rico, School of Dentistry
- 2007 - Internship - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship - University of Puerto Rico, School of Dentistry
- 2006 - Residency - 1st Year, General Practice Residency - University of Puerto Rico, School of Dentistry
- 2000 - DDS - Dentistry - Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon School of Dentistry
- 9/2015 - Clinical Assistant Professor and Clinical and didactic support to the AEGD residency and senior dental students - UTHSCSA, Comprehensive Dentistry, San Antonio
Instruction & Training
- 7/2013 - Present, Exodontia, Is a complicate Procedure?
- 9/2008 - Present, Post-Doctoral Student Supervision, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Dental School